Terms and Conditions

You will need to pay 20% in advance as a token money for the confirmation of the tour you would like to book with us whether it is a customized tour or the tours we have already prepared for you. The rest 80% you can pay to us upon arrival in Kathmandu.

 

 

Message Us on WhatsApp